Full Size Bed Bugs (Bite) Symptoms: • You have been bitten by a full size bed bug (BITE) bug.
• It is not clear if it is a bed bug bite.
• You feel uncomfortable for the first few days after you are bitten.
• If you have any other symptoms of a BITE, such as headache, dizziness, nausea or fever, call your local emergency services.
• Symptoms may last for a few days.
• This is not a life-threatening bug.
The symptoms will subside over the course of several days.
Bed Bug Bite Symptoms • You may feel dizzy, dizzy-headed or dizzy.
• When you feel dizziness or lightheaded, you may also feel a little cold.
• Your eyes may be watering.
• Any signs of a bruise (bleeding) may be present.
• Pain in your face may be tender.
• Blood may be staining your skin.
• Sweating may be noticeable.
• Some people will experience fever, chills, shortness of breath and sore throat.
• The bite may cause skin irritation.
• An infection may occur, especially if you are in close contact with a person who has been bitten.
If You Are Bitten by a Bed Bug: If you are Bitten,: • Take immediate action to: Remove the bed and any bedding in the room.
• Use a mild soap and water solution to clean up the area.
• Avoid getting in the house until you have been thoroughly cleaned.
When to Call Your Local Emergency Services: Emergency medical care should be sought if you have symptoms of BITE or a BINCE (Bed Bug Bite) bug bite in your home or in a nearby household.